Every business involved in production and packaging aims for optimum efficiency in their coding processes. No organisation can afford the frustration of unnecessary break-downs or down-time due to complex maintenance problems. In this environment, the demand for reliable, innovative coding equipment that saves time, cuts operational costs and comes underpinned by excellent service, is at an all-time high.
Pyrotec PackMark understands this all too well; and we therefore offer a carefully selected range of world-class and industry-leading coding solutions, backed by robust after sales support. We offer rapid response to breakdowns and technical challenges, on-site service and a dedicated 24/365 technical support line.
We have a wide selection of coding machinery to suit a broad range of industries, including:
- 9000 Series Small Character Inkjet Printers: Using alcohol or water-based, ketone-free and MEK-free inks in a variety of colours, these machines are designed for general purpose as well as specific applications. They offer high contrast and high-performance markings on all types of substrates from food to plastic, glass, metal and cardboard.
- SmartDate Series Thermal Transfer Printers: Ideal for high-quality printing on flexible packaging films, foils and labels, this series offers continuous and intermittent operations at the fastest acceleration/deceleration speeds, as well as a wide range of high-quality thermal transfer ribbons suitable for both flat and near edge printers.
- 7000 Series Laser Coders: These are suitable for high-speed printing in large coding areas, especially those requiring multi-head scribing, even in the toughest of production environments. They can code and score simultaneously, whether on plastic, glass, painted metal or cardboard.
- 4000 series Large Character Valvejet Printers: These are innovative, flexible and simple to use on corrugate cases. The compact 4500 is perfect for one side case coding and the 4020 for multi-side case coding up to three shifts. The consumables are available in alcohol, ethyl acetate or water bases and come in a variety of colours.
- 5000 series Large Character High Resolution Piezo Coders: These machines use solvent-free and environmentally friendly Touch Dry® Hot Melt inks so your codes will dry on contact, be 100% readable and never bleed or fade. The 5600 Printer, which uses high-resolution liquid inkjet, offers excellent opacity and is extremely economical. Inks are available in alcohol, ethyl acetate or water bases and are suitable on corrugate cases, trays and wrapping films.
Reach out to Pyrotec PackMark for more coding solutions and advice to suit your unique business needs.