Pyrotec PackMark supplies labels for its range of Print & Apply labellers. These in-specification labels are designed to work perfectly with Markem-Imaje thermal transfer ribbon.
To make sure your application works correctly, roll sizes are co-ordinated with ribbon length to maximise uptime during change-over.
Pyrotec’s PackMark stocks a comprehensive range of spares in all major centres.
Pyrotec PackMark provides a full range of superior consumables based on sound research by chemists based at our principals. These are manufactured specially to work best with the equipment ensuring durability and long-life.
- Extensive range A wide range of consumables is available for marking and coding all types of primary and secondary packaging.
- Performance and Reliability Products have been extensively tested to ensure optimal performance. The entire process – from initial formulation, manufacturing to end sale – is carefully monitored.
- Flexibility Depending on the application, our principals provide different technologies using different consumables ranging from ketone/alcohol/water based inks, Touch Dry® Hot Melt inks to thermal transfer ribbons. A wide choice of options, within each technology, exists to allow end-users to meet branding requirements.
- Regulation Compliance Genuine consumables provided by our principals comply with industry-specific regulations such as food grade, RoHS, Sony Green partner and many others.
- Efficiency On-site application and chemistry support helps you pair the correct consumables with the right printer to meet every application and optimize customer processes.
- Safety Every production site is compliant with the best local practices and safety standards. Transportation and manufacturing processes are all ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified. Packaging ergonomics have all been designed for enhanced operator safety.
- Storage Pyrotec PackMark has hazardous substance warehouses in Cape Town and Johannesburg.
Follow this link and fill out the form.